Students attending schools in the Port Aransas area who would like to transfer to the Port Aransas ISD are invited to apply now.
Applications are online at www.paisd.net under the Transfer Information tab. Completed applications should be submitted to the school office by mailing them to PAISD, Attention: Rosalie Johnson, 100 Station Street, Port Aransas TX 78373, or scanned/emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students currently enrolled in PAISD as an out-of-district transfer student are required to reapply for admission for each school year. Re-apply by going to the Transfer Information on the district’s website and clicking on the link to reapply.
The following items are required of transfer students:
• attendance for previous school year
• report card from end of previous school year and most recent report card (if mid-year),
• current transcript if applicable (student has earned any high school credits for graduation),
• discipline reports/referrals from previous school year if applicable and
• most recent STAAR/ End of Course/equivalent test scores.