MONDAY, MARCH 5
• A man said he left his bicycle unlocked outside the Port Aransas Computer Center in the 400 block of North Alister Street, and when he returned, the bike, valued at $400, was gone.
TUESDAY, MARCH 6
• Checking on a suspicious vehicle in the 700 block of Trout Street, an officer charged a woman with being a minor and consuming alcohol.
• A driver reportedly turned into a parking lot in the 400 block of East Avenue G, ran into a flower bed and hit a pillar on a building, then drove off toward the beach. The vehicle was later found and impounded, but the driver is still being sought.
• A man reported his golf cart had been stolen; he later recovered the golf cart in the 1100 block of State Hwy. 361, but the license plate was missing.
• During a traffic stop in the 5900 block of State Hwy. 361, a woman was charged with public intoxication (PI).
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 7
• A man was charged in the 700 block of State Hwy. 361 with driving while intoxicated.
• At State Hwy. 361 and Beach Access Road 1A, a man was charged with PI.
THURSDAY, MARCH 8
• Emergency Medical Service (EMS) workers took a sick person from the 200 block of Cut-off Road to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• An officer arrested a woman in the 400 block of Ninth Street on outstanding warrants from Tarrant County.
FRIDAY, MARCH 9
• A woman was charged at Avenue C and Sixth Street with PI.
• An officer arrested a woman in the 300 block of East Avenue G on outstanding municipal court warrants.
• A man was charged at Pole 1 on the beach with PI.
• At a disturbance in the 700 block of Trout Street, a man was charged with PI.
• An officer arrested a man in the 900 block of Tarpon Street on an outstanding warrant from Burleson County.
SATURDAY, MARCH 10
• A woman reported she left her purse in a shopping cart in a store in the 400 block of South Alister Street. When she returned, the purse was missing. It was later found, but $50 in cash and some credit cards were gone.
• An officer arrested a man on outstanding warrants at Pole 36 on the beach.
• A Sugar Land man was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and was in the Nueces County Jail under bond after he reportedly stole a golf cart in the 5600 block of State Hwy. 361 (see related story).
• A man was charged at Pole 20 on the beach with being a minor consuming alcohol.
• A man was charged with PI in the 700 block of South 11th Street.
SUNDAY, MARCH 11
• A volunteer at the Animal Rehabilitation Keep (ARK) reported someone had broken into a building and sprayed the interior with a fire extinguisher. Police are investigating (see story).
• A man was charged with misdemeanor theft after trying to take a traffic cone at the ferry landing.
• Tires on two vehicles were slashed, and one of the vehicles was keyed, in the 700 block of Trout Street. Total damage was estimated at $4,100.
• An officer charged a woman in the 700 block of Sixth Street with PI.
• A man was charged with minor in consumption of alcohol, and a woman was charged with PI, in the 2600 block of State Hwy. 361.