MONDAY, FEB. 27
• During a traffic stop at State Hwy. 361 and Piper Boulevard, an officer cited a woman for failure to identify to an officer.
• An officer separated the parties at a disturbance in the 300 block of Cut-off Road.
• A man told police he had put his platinum watch, valued at $ 13,000, in his pocket because the bracelet had a broken link. He said he went to a bar and when he returned home, the watch was gone. Employees told him the watch was “no longer at the bar.”
TUESDAY, FEB. 28
• During a traffic stop at State Hwy. 361 and Beach Access Road 1, a man was arrested on outstanding municipal court warrants.
• Officers charged a man in the 300 block of Cut-off Road with assault-family violence.
WEDNESDAY, FEB. 29
• Emergency Medical Service (EMS) workers took a sick person from the 700 block of Beach Access Road 1A to a Corpus Christi hospital.
THURSDAY, MARCH 1
• EMS crews took an injured person from the 400 block of Tarrant Street to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• An injured person was taken by EMS crews from the 1800 block of South 11th Street to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• A man told police someone stole the license plate from his boat trailer while it was stored in the 5000 block of State Hwy. 361.
• A woman was charged in the 700 block of State Hwy. 361 with driving while intoxicated (DWI).
• In the 500 block of West Cotter Avenue, an officer charged a man with public intoxication (PI).
FRIDAY, MARCH 2
• A woman reported a GPS, a laptop computer, a book and other items were taken from her car in the 200 block of Oleander Street. She said the car was accidentally left unlocked overnight.
• A man told police he and his wife put their bicycles in a rack in the 200 block of West Cotter Avenue, and when they returned, the bicycles, with a total value of $700, were gone. Police later found one bike nearby.
• EMS workers took a sick person to a Corpus Christi hospital from the 200 block of Cut-off Road.
• EMS crews took a sick person from the 600 block of Cut-off Road to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• A man told police he leaned his $ 300 bicycle against a building in the 800 block of Tarpon Street, and when he returned about 30 minutes later, it was gone.
• An officer arrested a man in the 300 block of East Cotter Avenue on a warrant from Justice of the Peace Precinct 4.
• A juvenile was charged in the 400 block of South Alister Street with minor consuming alcohol.
SATURDAY, MARCH 3
• A woman was charged at Pole 21 on the beach with DWI.
• Workers at a hotel in the 300 block of South Alister Street reported that someone had broken a wall-mounted lamp in one of the rooms.
• A student at Port Aransas High School reported that someone had taken an unsecured bicycle from school property.
SUNDAY, MARCH 4
• At the ferry landing, an officer charged a woman with PI.
• A man was charged in the 300 block of South Alister Street with assaultfamily violence. EMS workers treated a woman at the scene but she was not hospitalized.