City Council Agenda
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PLEDGE AND PRAYER CITIZEN COMMENTS AND REPORTS
3. FINANCIAL REPORT: Discussion on May Financial Report.
4. CONSENT AGENDA: A. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: May 20, 2010 B. Third and final reading of an Ordinance amending Chapter 12, Article VII.Vehicles for Hire, Division 2. Taxis. C. Second reading of an Ordinance amending Chapter 25. Division 6. Adult Entertainment Establishments, Sec. 25-213. Measurement of Distances and Division 7. Sexually Oriented Commercial Establishments, Sec. 25-228. Measurement of Distances. D. A Resolution appointing City of Port Aransas representatives to the Coastal Bend Council of Governments. E. A Resolution authorizing signatories for the City Depository. F. A Resolution authorizing the City Manager to apply for State Beach Maintenance Funds and act for the City in this program.
5. REGULAR BUSINESS A. Second reading of an Ordinance amending Chapter 10. Health and Sanitation, Article IV. Noise, Sec. 10-57. Other noise nuisances enumerated. B. First reading of an Ordinance establishing rules applicable to the Leonabelle Turnbull and the Joan and Scott Holt Paradise Pond Birding Centers.
6. OTHER BUSINESS A. Discussion and take appropriate action a cost analysis regarding the purchase of a pumper truck versus contracting a service for emptying skid-o-cans. B. Discussion and take appropriate action on hurricane preparedness/awareness.
7. CITY MANAGER REPORT • Oil spill update • City wide projects updates
8. CITY COUNCIL COMMENTS AND ITEMS FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION