Pre-register for all parks and recreation programs at 739 W. Ave. A or call 749-4158.
DAILY ACTIVITES MONDAY, JULY 13
• Bingo, 3-4 pm, ages 4+, Girl Scout Hut, 739 W. Ave. A. Free.
• Stamp Decoupage, 1-3 pm, ages 6+, maximum 15 people. History of stamps, then decoupage stamps on a keepsake box. Girl Scout Hut, 739 W. Ave. A. $5.
TUESDAY, JULY 14
• Cast Netting, 9:30-10:15 am, ages 8+. Learn the art of cast netting. Community Park pool, 700 Clark Parkway, off Ross Ave., $3.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 15
• Summer Reading, 11 am-noon, ages 4-8, Ellis Memorial Library, 710 W. Ave. A, reading and activities. Free.
• Sand Candles, 10-11 am, ages 5+. Create personalized sand candles. Girl Scout Hut, 739 W. Ave. A. $2/1st child, $1/2nd.
• Reptiles and More, 1-3 pm, ages 7+. A live presentation of reptiles and other critters. Port Aransas Community Center, 408 S. Alister St. $5/1st child, $4/2nd, $3/3rd. Bring a snack.
• Tuesdays and Thursdays through July: Terrific Ts , ages 3 yrs to 5th grade, at the Community Presbyterian Church JELM Center, 113 S. Alister St., 11 am-1 pm. Food and fun nutrition. Free. Register at the church.
• July 20-24: Camp Edge Vacation Bible School, 9 am-noon, Mon-Fri., ages 3 yrs through grade 3. Crafts, games and music. Free. Pre-register at the Community Presbyterian Church, 113 S. Alister St., at the door or visit www. cpcporta.com.
July 21-31: Swim Lessons, Tues. through Fri., ages 6 mo.-2 yrs./ 3-5 yrs. /6-12 yrs., Community Park pool, 700 Clark Parkway, off Ross Ave., 9:40-10:40 am or 10:30-11:10 am. Residents: $6/1st child, $5/2nd, $4/3rd. Non-residents: $12/1st child, $10/2nd, $8/3rd. Register at the pool on Tues., July 14, at 6 pm.
PAISD Open Gym Grades 7+, PAHS gym, 100 S. Station St., Monday through Friday, 3 to 5 pm. Free.
25-CENT CINEMA Family-friendly flicks at the Ellis Memorial Library meeting room, 710 W. Ave. A, 7:05 p.m., 25-cent admission. Call or visit the library, 749-4116 for titles. Movie dates are July 13, 20, 27.