Schedule of Events
For information about Relay for Life, events or fundraisers, call event chair Lisa Shelton at (361) 249-6792. For team information, call team captain chair Sanda Anderson at 749-2348.
• Drawing tickets for a dinner specially prepared by Tessa. She will prepare, serve and cleanup for four at your home. Tickets are $2 or three for $5. Buy from any Shapes team member or by calling Tessa , (361) 790-4989.
• Sing-a-grams, $10, Call (361) 443-4683 or 749-2348
• Drawing tickets for guided aeriel tour of Port Aransas, Rockport and Padre Island, two to three people up to two hours. $5 per ticket.Call (361) 443-4683 or 749-2348.
• Drawing tickets for a Wii game system and two games, sold by First Baptist Church members at the church. Tickets are $5 or $20 for five. For more information, call Mike or Dianna Rawe (361) 687-6614.
• Fly High for a Cure Team Bake Sales at the Family Center IGA, Friday, Feb. 13 and Sunday, March 8. Paper angels and craft items also on sale. To order angels, call Caitlin Pyle, (361) 563-1890. The Fly High Team is also collecting aluminum can. Drop off at Fly It Port A Kite Shop, 405 S. Cutoff Rd., or at the bake sales.
• Free Spirit team Valentine's Day Babysitting, Saturday, Feb. 14, 6-10:30 p.m. in the Community Center, 408 N. Alister. Ages 3 years to fifth grade. $20 first child, $10 for second, $5 additional. Include dinner, games, movie. Call Amelia Hawes (361) 906-4322 or Renee Gamel (361) 906-4320.
•CCMS Survivors drawing for 2 Barbecue dinner plates. Tickets are $1 each. Ticket drawn 2-23-09 .Purchase tickets from any team member of CCMS Survivors or at Alister Square Inn, 749- 3000.
• First American Eagles team, Lobster for Life dinner. Sunday Feb. 22, 5-7 p.m. at Moby Dick's, 517 S. Alister St., Lobster dinner, live entertainment, $20 per person. For reservations call 749-8808.
• To sign up for the Relay for Life talent Show on April 24, call Julie Shodrock, (361) 290-0301.
• Super Chicks Relay for Life team fish fry. All you can eat for $10. Thursday, Feb. 19 at the Pollock Center, 4:30-7 p.m. For more information call Regina Love, 749-3965 or (361) 946-3965.