PAISD BOARD OF TRUSTEES
1. Call to Order.
2. Moment of Silence
4. Recognitions/presentations of Olsen Elementary School UIL participants and school board trustees.
5. Board/public comments
6. Consent agenda
7. Consider/approve annual financial audit.
8. Consider/approve changes to DEC (LOCAL) and FFAD (LOCAL) on a second reading.
9. Consider/approve second reading of Update 84.
10. Review board/superintendent timelines calendar.
11. Consider/approve timeline for board/superintendent workshop to establish goals and priorities.
12. Consider/approve contract to lease/purchase new bus.
13. Superintendent report on attendance and enrollment; special education; and elementary school water damage.
14. Campus Reports - upcoming events.
15. Closed Session to discuss possible purchase, exchange, lease or value of real estate; and possible discussion of performance evaluation for administrators. No action will be taken during Closed Session.
16. Open Session and possible action on real estate and performance evaluation for administrators.
17. Requests of the superintendent by the board.
If during the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board of Trustees should determine that a closed or executive meeting or session of the Board of Trustees is required, then such closed or executive meeting or session as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code551.001 et seq., will be held by the date, hour and place given in this Notice or as soon after the commencement of the meeting covered by this Notice as the School Board may conveniently meet in such closed or executive meeting or session concerning any and all purposes permitted by the Act, including, but not limited to the following sections and purposes: Texas Government Code Section: 551.071 through 551.084.