SUNDAY, APRIL 20
• 2:25 P .M . A deputy cited a person on the beach for minor in possession of alcohol.
• 2:35 p.m. A person on the beach was cited for minor in possession of alcohol.
TUESDAY, APRIL 22
• 5:30 P .M . A deputy assisted in serving an arrest warrant in the 200 block of West Cotter Avenue.
• 7:55 p.m. Responding to a disturbance call in the 300 block of B&M Avenue, a deputy charged a man with public intoxication.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23
• 8:30 A.M . A deputy arrested a person in Justice of the Peace Precinct 4 court for violation of a court order.
FRIDAY, APRIL 25
• 1:50 P .M . On State Hwy. 361, a deputy cited a motorist for speeding.
• 2 p.m. A motorist received a speeding citation on State Hwy. 361.
• 2:30 p.m. At Ninth Street and Avenue C, a deputy arrested a person on an outstanding warrant.
• 9 p.m. A burglary of a building in the 700 block of Clark Parkway was reported.
SATURDAY, APRIL 26
• 9:40 P .M . A deputy cited a motorist on the beach for illegal parking.