CITY OF PORT ARANSAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
MONDAY, NOV. 26 • 12:46 P .M . A home was reported burglarized in the 100 block of North Roberts Street.
TUESDAY, NOV. 27 • 5:41 A.M . A vehicle was reported stolen in the 100 block of Gulf Wind Drive.
• 9:38 a.m. A man was arrested in the 300 block of South Alister Street on outstanding warrants.
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 28 • 9:28 A.M . Emergency Medical Service (EMS) workers took an injured person from the 600 block of Cut-off Road to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• 2:12 p.m. A report of a burglary of a vehicle was taken in the 500 block of Oceanside Drive.
• 4:57 p.m. A sick person was taken by EMS crews from the 200 block of North Station Street to a Corpus Christi hospital.
THURSDAY, NOV. 29 • 11:41 A.M . A man was arrested in the 700 block of Gulf Street on an outstanding warrant.
• 5:26 p.m. Responding to a report of reckless driver at Pole 0 on the beach, an officer charged a man with public intoxication (PI).
• 11:21 p.m. Police investigated reports of disturbance in the 1900 block South 11th Street. A gunshot victim was taken by Halo Flight helicopter to a Corpus Christi hospital (see related story, Page 1A).
FRIDAY, NOV. 30 • 1:38 A.M . In the 100 block of South Station Street, police responding to reports of a fight charged a person with PI and resisting arrest.
• 9:34 a.m. EMS crews took a sick person from the 300 block of North On the Beach to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• 12:48 p.m. An officer arrested a man on an outstanding warrant in the 100 block of State Hwy. 361 North.
• 2:12 p.m. An injured person was taken from the 100 block of South Station Street to a Corpus Christi hospital by Halo Flight helicopter.
• 5:55 p.m. During a traffic stop in the 900 block of South Ninth Street, a woman was arrested on outstanding warrants from Tyler County.
SATURDAY, DEC. 1 • 1:39 P .M . Firefighters extinguished a grass fire in the 5900 block of State Hwy. 361.
• 4:01 p.m. An officer charged a man with PI at Cotter Avenue and Tarpon Street.
SUNDAY, DEC. 2 • 8 A.M . EMS crews took a sick person from the 100 block of Gulf Wind to an area hospital.
• 12:07 p.m. A sick person was taken from the 300 block of South 11th Street to a Corpus Christi hospital by EMS workers.
• 5:08 p.m. During a traffic stop in the 300 block of West Cotter Avenue, a person was arrested on outstanding warrants.