Lois Ova Gearhart Williamson of Blackwell died Saturday afternoon, May 5, 2007, at her granddaughter 's home in Stillwater, Okla. She was 91 and had spent more than 38 years with her husband as Winter Texans in Port Aransas.
She married William Harvey Williamson, on June 28, 1933, in Perkins. In 1935 they had a daughter, Quenetta Sue Williamson. Together they owned and operated many diners, grills, produce and grocery stores, and a filling station. When they moved to Blackwell, they owned and operated Harvey's Grocery where they worked until their retirement.
Since then the couple enjoyed traveling, visiting friends and fishing, especially for flounder in Port Aransas.
Funerals Williamson was a member of the Rebecka's Lodge and active in camper clubs, Airstream Club, Good Sam Club and Roamin' Okies.
She donated her time to charities and took 17 trips for the American Red Cross. She also enjoyed dancing, cooking, crocheting and sewing.
Her parents; three sisters, Goldie Parker, Lilly Andrick and Aletha Coldsmith and a granddaughter, Susan Jaylene White, preceded her in death.
Survivors include her husband of 75 years, Harvey Williamson of Blackwell; a daughter, Quenetta Sue White and husband George Jay of Ponca City; grandchildren: Debbie (Chris) Hinchey and husband Chris of Stillwater, Charri White of Edmond, Annette (Jeff) Smith of Edmond, Scott White of Edmond; great-granddaughter Allyson Smith of Edmond; sister Arletta (Bob) Williamson of Blackwell; numerous loved nieces and nephews and brothers-in-law (Ovie, Bob, Bill, Tom and Jarome) and their families.
Burial was in the Blackwell Cemetery. The family suggests that memorials be made to the Alzheimer's Association, Vista Care Hospice or the charity of one's choice in lieu of flowers.