Well, here we are in 2007, and things are moving right along. Many of us may still have the same problems, situations and circumstances that we had last year. Many of us may have already broken all of our resolutions that we made just a few short weeks ago. Well, not to fear, God still loves you!
So, I just wanted to share with you something that I came across the other day. With so much going on in our world, and so many things to be concerned about, I just wanted to let you know that there are a few things you don't have to worry about.
Have a great day and remember, God loves you just the way you are, He just doesn't want you to stay that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus.
T o p T e n Things you will not have to worry about in 2007: 10. The Bible will still have the answers.
answers. 9. Prayer will still work. 8. The Holy Spirit will still move.
7. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
6. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
5. There will still be singing of praise.
4. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
3. There will be a breakthrough in your life.
2. Jesus will still love you.
1. Jesus will still save the lost.
So, as the song says, "Don't worry, be happy!"
Actually you can be joyful; Jesus loves you and we love you. Make 2007 the best year of your life!
Sabrina Grubbs is pastor at the Island Worship Center.