TUESDAY, DEC. 26 • 1:02 a.m. During a traffic stop at Station and Sorrento streets, an officer arrested a man on outstanding city warrants.
• 7:09 p.m. Responding to a disturbance call in the 1700 block of Station Street, Emergency Medical Service (EMS) crews took a person to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• 8:41 p.m. An officer charged a motorist at State Hwy. 361 and Beach Access Road 1A with driving while intoxicated, and charged the passenger with public intoxication (PI).
• 9:55 p.m. Firefighters extinguished a fire in Charlie's Pasture.
WEDNESDAY, DEC. 27 • 12:14 a.m. EMS workers took an injured person from the 200 block of Mustang Royale Boulevard to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• 4:26 p.m. Answering a call about a welfare concern in the 700 block of Beach Access Road 1A, EMS crews took a person to a Corpus Christi hospital.
THURSDAY, DEC. 28 • 4:11 p.m. Answering a call about a disturbance in the 1600 block of South 11th Street, officers charged a girl with assaultfamily violence. FRIDAY, DEC. 29
• 8:08 p.m. During a traffic stop at Oaks and Church streets, an officer charged a man with possession of marijuana, driving under the influence and unlawful carrying of a prohibited weapon.
SATURDAY, DEC. 30 • 12:19 a.m. A man was charged with PI after police answered a disturbance call at Sandcastle and 11th streets.
• 10:08 a.m. EMS crews took a sick person from the 5400 block of State Hwy. 361 to a Corpus Christi hospital.
SUNDAY, DEC. 31 • 7:39 p.m. Answering a disturbance call at Pole 38 on the beach, officers charged a woman with PI.
MONDAY, JAN. 1 • 1:43 a.m. EMS workers took a sick person from the 1100 block of South 11th Street to an Aransas Pass hospital.
• 8:29 a.m. A sick person was taken by EMS crews from the 1100 block of South 11th Street to a Corpus Christi hospital.
• 9:57 p.m. Officers charged a woman with PI in the 600 block of West Cotter Avenue.
• 11:40 p.m. Firefighters extinguished a structure fire in the 300 block of South 10th Street (see separate story, this page).